Dowsing Cancerous growths.

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Dowsing Cancerous growths.

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

Sadly due to the long term use of the drugs, medacation i need to take to stop my now over 23 years succesful kidney transplant from rejecting, the drugs have indirectly caused me to suffer from bowens syndrome, or non malignt skin cancer, ,i just wondred had anyone ever dowsed cancer of any kind and what the results are.

Bryan
Bryan a some what Dsylexic travler in time and space.
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Re: Dowsing Cancours growths.

Post by Bonnie »

Bryan, I haven't dowsed for cancer but just wanted to say that I am sorry to hear this. My understanding is that Bowen's is a precancerous lesion that can often be frozen or cauterized in the initial stages - has this been done? I know that the anti-rejection meds can have unpleasant side effects, and I'm hoping that this can be successfully treated. My best wishes to you.
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

Bonnie wrote:Bryan, I haven't dowsed for cancer but just wanted to say that I am sorry to hear this. My understanding is that Bowen's is a precancerous lesion that can often be frozen or cauterized in the initial stages - has this been done? I know that the anti-rejection meds can have unpleasant side effects, and I'm hoping that this can be successfully treated. My best wishes to you.
Yes i do have bowens syndrom, and now have had over 30 biopsys taken, last majour one was this time last year and i had to a skin graft between my thumb and first finger, it is treatable but i may have to anther much biger graft covering the whole of my the back of my right hand.

It goes with haveing your dna play about with by early transplant anti rejection medacation, caused mine to mutate and now i have bowens dissues.

Many thanks for your kind words.

Bryan
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Oh, Bryan, I am so sorry that you now face extensive skin grafts. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

Bonnie wrote:Oh, Bryan, I am so sorry that you now face extensive skin grafts. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
blushes, it may not come to that, i have 6 weeks of meesy self medication that destroys 3 layers of sking, this will cover a quater of the back of my hand and a part of my arm that i can not see, use a mirror , it normaly works withing 2 weeks.

I live for the day so just wondred if anyone had dowsed cancer, not just my type.

Sending harmony and joy.

Bryan
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Right, I should have said you face the possibility of extensive grafts - may you be spared that! I haven't ever dowsed for cancer of any kind because I don't think I'd have confidence in my results, but - like you - I'd be interested to hear from others who have.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Dowsed cancer for what exactly, Bryan? Very sorry to hear of your troubles.
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

Helen-Healing wrote:Dowsed cancer for what exactly, Bryan? Very sorry to hear of your troubles.
Helen,

I dowse mine to promote fresh healthy skin growth, just wondred if others had dowsed or no off anyone who had dowsed cancer and to what aim and results.

Bryan