Christchurch quake mapped from space

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Christchurch quake mapped from space

Post by mike »

Something getting warm/pressure well off the south coast of the south island, its far out to sea just now, but something to watch here, its right in the deep water trench there....Rest of New Zealand fine, I will clear and work around the islands to be on the safe side....All done.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed all quiet around the north and south islands today, I cleared to be on the safe side and hope it remains tranquil all around.
TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker »

Mike, I'm checking in to say hi!
PLUS...I just read an article that Yellow Stone National Park is gaining strength again. There have been several earthquakes around the area.
This is one I worry about. Have you Dowsed it recently? I'm curious to know your findings. I trust you.
Again, hope all is well with you and am very interested in knowing what you find out.
Between Yellow Stone's Volcano and all the Tremors California has...Arizona is not looking like a safe place to be.
Thank you
Nancy
PS: sorry about sending this twice, I hit the submit button by mistake.
Nancy
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Nancy I have not been here for over a week, Im full of cold and dont feel very good at all,I have just been keeping warm and drinking loads of cups of tea and hoping the cold clears soon...All over the planet things have been happening with quakes and ground movement in many places, and the report from east of Japan speaks of a huge caldera of magma out to sea there which will cause a huge Tsunami if it explodes any time soon, its not good news.Even here in the UK a quake close to Cardiff last week was reported all along the west side of Wales and some places in the Midlands, but I have not been able to check any of those places out yet, as I just dont feel happy dowsing or have the energy to look around.....Soon as I can I will have a look to see how active those places are , and make some sort of report to record changes so we can watch whats happening there.
TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker »

Mike, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I had the cold/flu right after the Holidays and dang it...I still have a bit of a cough.
Really hope you feel better soon! Yes, stay warm and drink plenty of liquids. See, I was worried about you and knew something was wrong as I had not seen you posting many updates.
Take care.....I will keep my eyes out for the news. Yes, I have been watching what is going on with the Earth's changes. Hope She settles down soon.
Nancy
Nancy
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Since my last post here I havent looked for pressure hot spots around our planet,its really something you have to do perhaps twice a day to watch for any buildup of pressure waves.With both this forum and Megalithic Portal I dont have much time to keep to one path and watch for earthquakes alone,its something worth doing,but it's all a matter of time.I will from time to time look around,but cannot promise.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

There was an earthquake in Wellington yesterday during a live interview with Jacinda Arden, which she handled with her usual aplomb:

Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Every now and then I call up New Zealand on Google Earth and place a protection around both islands from any eruptions,its something I believe keeps the people safe there,its a wish/pray and seems to work.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Large quake in the sea off the coast of Greece island of Karlovasion towards the nw of there, I always dowse the point of the quake a little out of the USGS position, but then I am dowsing and USGS has the quake monitors all around the world recording quakes of all sizes. I dowse the quake formed along a fault line running se to nw there, with the hot spot past the immediate quake area, this is normal to what I dowse at these positions after a quake, the hot pressure line past the break/quake position. This time it erupted out at sea so no building damage reported I think or loss of life thank goodness,.....Just on the tv now a reported quake at Izmir Turkey with many buildings destroyed, it looks bad, I will dowse out this area and come back.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Reports are confusing about the Izmir quake, but I dowse the hot spot close to the coast near Kent Tarihi Park area and the port area there.The fault line like the Greece quake is at 12000 feet I dowse and coming from the se towards the nw, both these fault lines run in the same direction, and others run here as well its a very bad area. Flooding has been reported and it may have come from a tidal wave released when the quake happened and the sea bed dropped there.Many buildings are down and people hurt, its a bad quake and in a area where many buildings are, so folks will be hurt and injured.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I just wonder if something to the se of both Greece and Turkey today caused both those quakes, its a chance something large happened and caused pressure to shoot nw down both fault lines, moving two of them enough to break the seal and cause the movement ?? Going to look se of both places and nose about there, come back if I pick anything up.........SOMETHING huge erupted in the Indian Ocean at position 29.0626s and 81.1958e and it includes both deep fault lines involved with BOTH quakes today running nw from here, but I have no idea if Im right, its just dowsing and following my nose folks ?
Last edited by mike on Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker »

Mike, yes very interesting.
Keep us posted.
Nancy
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thanks Nancy, just following a hunch, NO idea if Im right but it looks possible.Given the lines get a shake it could be in places of weakness or high pressure the lines pull apart causing the eruption, and both are at the same level dowsing of 12000 feet down. If the USGS picks up the quake in the Indian Ocean then Im right , be interesting to watch what happens.

The area of the Indian Ocean eruption is 270,641 yards across the diameter of the huge quake, thats 153 miles across, it HAS to cause a large tsunami that can be traced ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The point of eruption is reported to be off the coast of Samos, and a hot spot of pressure is here to the nw of Samos, but the huge eruption in the Indian Ocean dwarfs Samos in my opinion, perhaps its the combined eruptions at two positions at the same time that caused the Izmir and Samos buildings to fall. All the deep fault lines here run from the se going nw ,and these connect direct to the huge Indian Ocean eruption, which I feel was the main cause of the problems ? A lot of the buildings that fell were built before the 1999 regulations were ordered, and all new buildings had to have extra quake protection after that last very bad quake involving Greece and Turkey.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed and placed a line of protection around the islands north and south just now, asking to keep New Zealand safe this day.