Royston Cave

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Re: Royston Cave

Post by ledgehammer »

Mike,

what an excellent Idea, I would love to hear how you get on with this

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Tom,
I was just thinking about the Cave and how we could learn more from it, the report says no video or films can be taken there, which is a pity really, often you see things hidden on site that becomes clear when you can sit down and study the problem/photo...A photo does really speak volumes sometimes,I have found stuck at home software like Google Earth really does work wonders for me,I can visit anywhere in the world in seconds, looking at sites and able to suss out fine details,so while my legs dont take me far the laptop does, its a win win situation.....I might not be the best at doing things, but I can check out and offer thoughts on how we can learn more,for those with young legs and minds to do the donkey work and running about :mrgreen: Not that from time to time I have a good day and get out for an hour or so, still have a need to stop Black Water Lines crossing the UK, sort of a quest with me now,and the reward afterwards when I know the area is now clear and cannot cause anymore harm. 8)
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Mike,

Yes I quite agree, unfortunatly now Im in the other end of the country, and dowsing in the cave is a bit awkward, you go inside and listen to the tape and the guy, with a group of other people. But you could calculate where it is above I guess, there is a drain above looks into the cave or that was what I was told! It does make one wonder if there are other nodes underground, and that if the chalk cavern was man made how the node ended up being there, could this be hinting that the energy is drawn to something, or did they happen to carve the cavern where the node was to interact with it, as there are not any other underground sites to my knowledge I find the former more likely, but I have mentioned this on other posts and hasnt received much response, does this interest others?

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Okay Im sticking my neck out yet again but here goes, I now believe the Royston Cave is not alone, but something along the same lines can be found close to the car park west of Melbourne Road further east of the Royston Cave, dowsing it its about 12-15 feet deep and is I believe at the same period of 650 years when it was used/worked...Now when I dowsed again the Royston Cave I think it started its life about 1200 years ago as a normal village well, being fed by a stream running from north to south under the site, I do believe if you look and dowse the inside of the cave you can see water stains/levels from periods of 1200 years ago right up to 650 years ago when the passage way/stairs was cut down to the then water level.Around that time I feel people became aware of its influence and magic and drew people to visit , and thats when they enlarged the cave to its size today, and carved designs and all sorts around the walls.It might have at the time became known as a Holy Well for the local people when perhaps cures for illness happened after drinking from that well, it has that signature of healing to me....DOES anyone else have the same thoughts after dowsing the site/photo, Im very interested with others thoughts on this subject friends..

Further to this post the Houseman Avenue/Burns Road site does NOT have the healing aspect but does have the north/southwater line, while the Melbourne Road site does along with the cave site...And on Weston Avenue at its west end I believe an out and out healing spot exists with no cave but water lines running North/South/East/West under the site there, yes its a place to visit and enjoy folks, take time out to enjoy, I will God willing when I can. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Has anyone managed to dowse the Royston Cave and form an opinion, as two heads are better than one 8) It would be a good thing to involve the folks who look after the cave with any details found by dowsing, or possible details they might be able to confirm being on site, one report spoke of another cave being flooded but just east of the other cave, the one I found is some distance east and close to Melbourne Road, just at the car park west of that road and roundabout....Have to try and visit so I can wonder about and dowse where I think things of interest are in a more precise way, Google Earth is a wonderful bit of software, but I dont think you can smell the coffee as well as being there.Just going to nose about again and see if more is hidden away, Royston is an unknown subject, who knows what might lurk there, and the Templars were good dowsers with special knowledge, could MORE things be waiting to be explored/found ?
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

mike wrote:Has anyone managed to dowse the Royston Cave and form an opinion, as two heads are better than one 8) It would be a good thing to involve the folks who look after the cave with any details found by dowsing, or possible details they might be able to confirm being on site, one report spoke of another cave being flooded but just east of the other cave, the one I found is some distance east and close to Melbourne Road, just at the car park west of that road and roundabout....Have to try and visit so I can wonder about and dowse where I think things of interest are in a more precise way, Google Earth is a wonderful bit of software, but I dont think you can smell the coffee as well as being there.Just going to nose about again and see if more is hidden away, Royston is an unknown subject, who knows what might lurk there, and the Templars were good dowsers with special knowledge, could MORE things be waiting to be explored/found ?
Mike I use my rods and havent done a tremendous amout of dowsing this way i.e asking questions remotely but I think it is more a case of how many of these caves there are, or "bell shaped chambers like that of The cave just dowsed" in the Royston area: for the purpose of dowsing. I get that there are more, and I get a positive with 2 or more, 3 or more, and possibly 4, I get a no for 5 or more or for six or seven. But without specific parameters like a size of the chamber and distance around royston Im not sure how accurate this may be.

I changed my question to "are there any bell shaped chambers like that of the target located within a mile of the target" I also tried to imagine myself as someone travelling to the cave, and having been to the cave tried to imagine being there with a wooden platform, incidently I saw a bucket with a pulley system, this may have been my imagination or possibly this served a purpose or was perhaps when they were digging out the cave. I got the same answers, but only up to 3.

Tom
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Tom,
Thinking about the Bell shaped cave cut in the chalk and the very possible influence of the Michael/Mary Line passing above reminded me of Silbury Hill, thats a place where many leys/energy lines cross, and for YEARS had this huge empty centre where they mined down from the top and NEVER refilled the void, leaving a very large empty space at the centre of Silbury Hill...Prior to English Heritage messing with it Silbury was without doubt all powerful in my opinion, so could the Templars be aware of cutting a void/bell shaped hole around the energy spot at Royston produced a powerful energy site there ? I do feel the bell shape would allow the earth forces to spin and increase within, held as it were within the chalk shape, with Silbury being the same conditions after it was dug out many years ago and the centre hole never ever being filled in, but left with a wooden platform to cap the top and grassed over....The wooden levels at Royston, and the wooden cap at Silbury Hill, might these produce a frequancy resonance for the natural earth force of the planet to spin and increase, making both the Royston Bell and Silbury Hill one huge amplifier, it would be exciting to measure the voltage/static/ within the Royston Cave during the day to watch for increases in both sun light and darkness, and during the Moon phases.

English Heritage left cable and an electronic device in the dug tunnel floor when they left, no reason given I think, wonder if they were monitoring the electric pulses/power of this natural powerful ancient site, OR were they transmitting their own damping signal to block the planets energy ? Which would allow ELF to work better with the US contacting their submerged submarines at sea, no prizes for the correct answer.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

More recently Billy Gawn has experimented with building small chambered cairns, sited over a 'triple spiral' terminated energy line and found that it then emits beneficial energies. ....The energy point near the door in the bell cave could be the focus for making the cave/bell larger when they cut the door passage and perhaps found this powerful spot, and more so if they felt/experienced the atmosphere inside the cave expanding and increasing its power/magic from within rather than from the hole in the roof of the cave/well ? And it explains why many influential people then began to visit the cave including the Templars who would understand and have knowledge of this form of energy/influence from their time in the middle east, including these forces in many if not all of their Churches across the world in many countries.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

mike wrote:Hi Tom,
Thinking about the Bell shaped cave cut in the chalk and the very possible influence of the Michael/Mary Line passing above reminded me of Silbury Hill, thats a place where many leys/energy lines cross, and for YEARS had this huge empty centre where they mined down from the top and NEVER refilled the void, leaving a very large empty space at the centre of Silbury Hill...Prior to English Heritage messing with it Silbury was without doubt all powerful in my opinion, so could the Templars be aware of cutting a void/bell shaped hole around the energy spot at Royston produced a powerful energy site there ? I do feel the bell shape would allow the earth forces to spin and increase within, held as it were within the chalk shape, with Silbury being the same conditions after it was dug out many years ago and the centre hole never ever being filled in, but left with a wooden platform to cap the top and grassed over....The wooden levels at Royston, and the wooden cap at Silbury Hill, might these produce a frequancy resonance for the natural earth force of the planet to spin and increase, making both the Royston Bell and Silbury Hill one huge amplifier, it would be exciting to measure the voltage/static/ within the Royston Cave during the day to watch for increases in both sun light and darkness, and during the Moon phases.

English Heritage left cable and an electronic device in the dug tunnel floor when they left, no reason given I think, wonder if they were monitoring the electric pulses/power of this natural powerful ancient site, OR were they transmitting their own damping signal to block the planets energy ? Which would allow ELF to work better with the US contacting their submerged submarines at sea, no prizes for the correct answer.
Mike,

This is a good point, It is odd though that at other points where the michael/mary currents cross there is almost always a node, but this is dowsed above ground...

I agree with you perhaps royston cave is a secret version of silbury hill, this is a logical conclusion I wonder what the difference in rites were between the neolithic and the free masons...

Tom
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I think it might be possible to use the photo of the Royston Cave as a focus and probe what went on, I feel no evil inside so nothing bad happened I believe there, my thoughts would be the place was viewed as a very special site and only perhaps the most informed people were allowed to visit, perhaps conducting some rituals of the order inside the cave like new members initiation into the order or promotions to higher grades/levels.I see the cave as a meeting place of the Templars/Masons of the time,perhaps a court of sorts where things were settled or new rules formed and agreed, Im sure from the carvings it was not a normal run of the mill site, but something special...I dowsed the other cave even more powerful than the Royston Cave Tom, the one located in the car park close to the large roundabout and Melbourne Road, two caves were mentioned in one of the reports, so this could be the other one, AND it does have a water line running north/south in my opinion as well....It would prove very interesting if the other cave could be opened up and researched by the local group, WHO knows what might be in the other cave, history has been kind to both these sites, perhaps the work of Masons watching over their places of worship ?

Having today a much better look around the Royston Cave I feel Im right it started life as a well, perhaps a Holy Well over a thousand years ago, and when the energies were felt and the passage way cut the hole was enlarged and the full power of the cave was known, and then the Templars/Masons claimed it and took it over for their closed meetings and business.The Sacred spot near the passage is there in its own right and not part of the Michael/Mary Line in my opinion...Cannot explain the raised levels yet, NOT getting anything of those ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

When you dowse the picture of the Royston Cave for me it seems to have reduced energy wave/frequency from the middle upwards, and outside the cave area is not for me as powerful as the other site towards the roundabout, and I believe the reason for this is the metal/plastic silver ball/circle in the roof used as a plug.The Rollright Stones some years ago had this silver/plastic ball erected in the middle of the stone circle which in my opinion reduced/removed all natural earth force from the Rollrights and entire area for the period it was there, the keepers of the Rollrights thought otherwise and left it intact for most of the summer.But I believe the silver/plastic ball shredded the natural earth force in the centre of the stone circle at ground level leaving the ancient site to the west at the crossroads empty, along with the stone circle at Whichford, AND the small circle to the south where very old stones can be seen standing in peoples gardens there belonging to the circle, well again in my humble opinion....The people who control/watch over the cave would do well to remove this plug, and perhaps replace it with a wooded cover/guard, as it does NOTHING for the cave, in fact reduced its influence and magic.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Two emails to the Royston Cave web site has not had any replies,perhaps they are on holiday, or happy with the way things are, still like to visit when I can, its a wonderful site, but I believe could be better, the site speaks to you through its picture I believe,just wish I could remove that frown and replace it with a smile...And what about the other cave, whats inside, anyone checked, is is bigger than this one, and does it have carvings, books or records inside ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Nothing from the Royston web site, and the details I posted them should have stirred SOME interest, oh well, not like I havent been knocked down a dozen times before, AND by better people. :mrgreen: Pity as special places like that should be known to a wider public, it has MUCH to offer those who visit, if you spend time and allow the influence to be absorbed, wonder if the owners are all Masons, that might explain no comments, they want to keep it in the family.But the site is bigger than just one select group can control I feel, its not working for anyone now,just idle and needs the input of people who can bring it back to life, so it takes its full place in the earth force of the planet.....Im ranting, its late and I havent had my pills,Royston Caves are a jem, like Avebury they need people to experience its wonder and walk its paths, without this the site wilts, its a people place and draws its energy/lifeforce from those who visit....Its a two way thing like every ancient site world wide....I should NOT knock the Masons, they do good works,its late and Im looking to blame someone, sorry for that chaps. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With the summer coming closer I wonder when the caves are opened again to visit, be better to visit early in the year when its quiet, Im driving and walking a little better now, so I would love the chance to visit, in case my back and legs give out again and im stuck at home :lol:
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

The Cave is open Easter Saturday to the last Sunday in September.

Saturdays, Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays: 2.30 to 5 pm.
Wednesdays (August only): 2.30 to 5 pm. The Cave will be closed on June 5th 2012 for the Diamond Jubilee.
Last admission: 4.30 pm.

Please remember that the Cave is prone to flooding and is liable to be closed without warning if there has been heavy rain. The Cave can be slippery underfoot; visitors should use the handrail and take every care when entering or leaving the Cave.