The creation of energy

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: The creation of energy

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

(Tom) When you perform these tasks , do you create the energy to be used or do you use some of your energy?

(G) I have already stated thar I create the energy. I do not involve my Life Force.

(T) How do you know that you are creating the energy?

(G) Because what I do always works !

(T) and is it possible that you are creating a template as it were and nature or whatever fills it with energy?

(G) No.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Simon, I find that neither you nor Tom have the ability to create energy but that I have and do. Perhaps you could check that, please ?
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Checked- and it confirms my previous posting. So my dowsing suggests you are not correct. Sorry!
However, I would add that what Tom suggests is relevant- when we each use the word "energy" are we all considering the same thing?
My dowsing says not.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Simon) Checked- and it confirms my previous posting. So my dowsing suggests you are not correct. Sorry!

(G) No problem, Simon.

(S)However, I would add that what Tom suggests is relevant- when we each use the word "energy" are we all considering the same thing?
My dowsing says not.

(G)My dowsing confirms yours. So we seem to be using different definitions of the word “ energy” . Where do we go from here ?
Geoff

ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

simonwheeler wrote:Checked- and it confirms my previous posting. So my dowsing suggests you are not correct. Sorry!
However, I would add that what Tom suggests is relevant- when we each use the word "energy" are we all considering the same thing?
My dowsing says not.
Agreed,

and its probably something to do with my use of the definition (I think i am using for a wider spectrum)

Geoff:

fantastically, you have opened up a channel that i started to explore. Now heres where it gets interesting.

I think for the sakes of understanding we need to be a little more specific (me!!:-))

Does the physical universe have a fixed mass?

Does this fixed mass contain a type of energy, where energy is life force of all living things?

Is this energy Infinite?

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

My dowsing says that we can create energy with thought from the mind. We can also process basic energies as if it were clay to be made into a shape we have in mind.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote:(Simon) Checked- and it confirms my previous posting. So my dowsing suggests you are not correct. Sorry!

(G) No problem, Simon.

(S)However, I would add that what Tom suggests is relevant- when we each use the word "energy" are we all considering the same thing?
My dowsing says not.

(G)My dowsing confirms yours. So we seem to be using different definitions of the word “ energy” . Where do we go from here ?
Arthur- perhaps you could tell us what you mean by
we can create energy with thought from the mind
?

Simon
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Okay from a start all my work/information gathering is based on contact with the intelligencies beyond via dowsing - very much the same as Geoff.
I understand there is a chain re-action in most things Physical and Spiritual things and for this I get help by relating to cars.
You have the driver represented as the Mind you have the action of the driver as represented by thought. The thought than interacts with the electrics of the car namely the bio-electric system we all have. This in turn operates the mechanical system represented by our physical body/head. This than causes physical motion either backwards or forwards represented by say automatic writing/drawing/dowsing.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Thank you. But I still don't see how that is creating energy....using energy, fine, I have no problem with that. Your explanation doesn't show me the process/mechanics of the creation of the energy.

Simon
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Tom: 1.Does the physical universe have a fixed mass?

2.Does this fixed mass contain a type of energy, where energy is life force of all living things?

3.Is this energy Infinite?
Firstly...the problem with #2 is that it assumes the response to #1 is "Yes".
My dowsing says:
1. No
2. Ignoring the notion of "fixed mass", the answer was Yes.
3. Yes. And no.

To back up a bit...and responding to the 3 sections/questions Tom puts:

1. If energy manifests in different states (cf solid, gas, liquid) then the notion of "physical" needs to be explored. For example, is healing energy a physical phenomenon- or is it that the energy used/channeled is a catalyst for physical change and is, in itself, not physical matter? If it isn't, what is it? And where does it come from? And where does Time fit in? Are there other universes where our "rules of physics" are completely different? (Dowsed- "yes"). Can we in any way interact with them? (Dowsed- "yes")

2. Thoughts and emotions may contribute to the "fixed mass of the physical universe"- or not!
Where is this "Life Force" contained within the fixed mass? ("Contained" is the word Tom uses...I'm unhappy with the concept of energy being contained)
Does the physical mass actually fluctuate and move like a liquid....in which case it is constantly changing...what are the implications of this?
Are there other energies beyond what Tom describes as "Life Force" (Dowsed- yes")

3. I cannot explain this! My dowsing responses show both at the same time....both infinite and finite. But I did ask the question, "Does this apparently contradictory response mean 'does it depend upon what we mean by energy'"...and I got "yes". So- back where we started, perhaps!

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Simon) So- back where we started, perhaps!

Possibly, but I am going to change the words I used “mental energy” to “Mental Power” and see where that goes. That assumes that the use of power could be different, generally, from the use of energy. Si, nore dowsing….

Is there a difference between mental power and mental energy ? – TES

When we create thought forms do we use mental power ? - YES Mental Energy ?
-NO

Should the examples I gave earlier of some of the uses of mental energy have been ascribed to the use of mental power instead ? - YES

Is this “mental power” a form of energy ? – YES

Do we create this power purely by using our minds ? - YES

If we substitute “power” for “energy” in this context, is it nit somewhat pedantic ?
POSSIBLY BUT TERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

Does that sequence not take us a little further ?
Geoff

simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

I'm happier with that...though need to think more on't. I don't think it's being pedantic at all. We use power- we don't "create" it from nothing or nowhere....we may have power over xyz...but in having the power we are using something else. Maybe this is taking us back to Tom's post and the idea of process?

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Simon) Maybe this is taking us back to Tom's post and the idea of process?

I’m afraid that I cannot follow Tom’s idea of “process”………definition is ….

PPerform a series of mechanical or chemical operations on (something) in order to change or preserve it

I don’t understand that what we have ben discussing has a either a mechanical or a chemical interpretation.
Geoff

simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

And what you use as a definition is not my idea of what process necessarily means!
Semantics are really getting in the way here...
Tom- maybe you can expand on the process concept?

In the meantime:
proc·ess
[pros-es; especially British proh-ses] Show IPA noun, plural proc·ess·es [pros-es-iz, ‐uh-siz, ‐uh-seez or, esp. British, proh-ses‐, proh-suh‐] Show IPA , verb, adjective
noun
a systematic series of actions directed to some end: to devise a process for homogenizing milk.
a continuous action, operation, or series of changes taking place in a definite manner: the process of decay.
Law.
a.
the summons, mandate, or writ by which a defendant or thing is brought before court for litigation.
b.
the whole course of the proceedings in an action at law.
Photography . photomechanical or photoengraving methods collectively.
Biology, Anatomy . a natural outgrowth, projection, or appendage: a process of a bone.
Taken from dictionary.com and here is the link

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Sorry, Simon, but in my opinion the word “process” is too scientific to be used to describe the creation of mental power to accomplish a specific task.
Geoff