Mystery humming keeps Hampshire villagers awake

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Mystery humming keeps Hampshire villagers awake

Post by mike »

Bournemouth hum has a ne to sw Ley which meets an east to west deep fault line near the Bournemouth and Poole College, a little east of the B3064 road roundabout, dowsed nothing more here at the moment, but I’m tired and closing down for the night now, hope to look again Friday.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Def the last post tonight, to the west of the Holmfield sub station where I believe a hum harmonic is set up between the north building and pylon there, the Ley and Fault line is affected going west from this point, try and mute this conflict with help.

It’s done, off to bed now folks for sure. :D
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed tonight and no conflict or hum is west of the electric sub station now in Holmfield Yorkshire, its cleared when I dowsed there tonight, any comment or reply on this subject would be welcome ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/ ... urnemouth/

The Kinton Hum near Bournemouth has the exact circumstances as Holmfield , a combined east to west Ley and deep fault line and close electrical sub station where I dowse the conflict happens. Two places along this path seem affected one in Vernal Gardens area and Bramley Road area, both tonight seem to have an active hum, Im watching the footie so carry on more Sunday. 8-)

The area at Bramley Rd has also another Ley north to south, which comes from Ferndown, another area where the hum is active, could this be the prime place to retune the harmonic/hum conflict ??