What is the nature of "Geopathic Stress" ?

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Re: What is the nature of "Geopathic Stress" ?

Post by tightwines »

Thanks, Bob, for your interesting post.

I had not heard of Vivobase, let's hope it does not make us redundant!

Rgds Paul
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Yes, that link is one (early) version of the English translation of their brochure. They have been making prototypes of these since around 2011, but they neglected to patent the design. So they have a bunch of competition and are apparently pretty tight-fisted about revealing the details of frequency, pulse width, the exact way it stops EMF at the skin surface water molecules, etc. They make some vague claims about shielding bodies from geopathic energy but only mention water veins and the Hartmann grid. Since many (or most?) geopathic energies don't seem to have an EMF component I don't see how they could claim that. I'm currently trying to find any internet postings showing research into molecular polarization of water molecules as a shield against high-frequency radiation.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

No, Geopathics must be totally different to EMFs - but the body simply 'picks up' on them both as harmful frequencies. The BICOM machine (as far as I know) registers EMFs and Geo-pathics separately.

I use a simple a Fan chart based on MicroTesla units to test for EMFs (think you use 'Gauss' in US) and the Von Pohl scale (1-16) for Geo-pathics.

I am currently working - distantly - on a house in Millis, MA, USA, where the householder has a nearby Mast giving out 0.40 MicroTeslas (safe limit is around 0.10).

The owner is totally unconcerned about Geo-pathics, but I got a reading on 10 on the Von Pohl (according to German research she is not long for this world!).

I don't know how she lives there!

Then - to add to her problems - the land was cursed, and there were several dead Sioux spirits in the area.

But, hopefully, I can do something to help.

Thanks for information about Vivobase, Bob (and HELEN) I will keep an eye on it.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I measure magnetic fields in nanoTeslas (nT, or 100ths of a milliGauss) when checking really small exposures.

I don't know how you're finding spirits of Sioux natives in Massuchusetts; more likely some east coast tribe, not Plains.

And 40 uT would be 4 mG, quite a large magnetic field exposure. We get about 3 mG, mid-day, standing right under a 7000-volt powerline in our neighborhood. To get up to 4 mG you may be dealing with house-to-house power flow through the plumbing pipes.

Check out the conversion charts and formulas to make the conversions: http://www.geopathfinder.com/FormulasFo ... Charts.pdf and http://www.geopathfinder.com/Conversion%20Chart.pdf

In terms of geopathics, our area has loads of underground water pathways and energy pathways leading to sinkholes, all of which range from 12 to 16 on the vonPohl scale, 2 points less intense during daytime, worse at night.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Sorry, I sent the wrong links to those EMF conversion charts and tables. They should be http://www.geopathfinder.com/ConversionChart.pdf and http://www.geopathfinder.com/Formulas.pdf
SparkTalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by SparkTalker »

BobD wrote:...And 40 uT would be 4 mG, quite a large magnetic field exposure. We get about 3 mG, mid-day, standing right under a 7000-volt powerline in our neighborhood. To get up to 4 mG you may be dealing with house-to-house power flow through the plumbing pipes.
I noticed that the Earth's own geomagnetic field strength has been measured as between 25 to 65 microteslas (0.25 to 0.65 gauss) depending upon where you are on the Earth's surface.

Are the problems/symptoms that occur due to field strength alone, or does the frequency also play a part?

As an electronics engineer I am aware of a property of electromagnetic waves known as the 'Skin Effect'. In simple terms very low frequencies can penetrate conducting objects quite deeply, whereas higher frequencies penetrate only to a shallow depth. At the upper extreme (microwaves) the current induced in a conductor flows only along the surface.

The depths for any given frequency vary proportionaly with the conductivity of the material concerned, so say a 3MHz signal may penetrate up to 8-15 feet through garden soil, yet will only penetrate a tiny fraction of a milimetre into say a copper conductor.

Also, electromagnetic waves can be bent or refracted by various materials, and interestingly can also be bent/defracted as they pass over or through various materials. All of these effects are scientific fact and well documented. So using the same line of reasoning could indicate that where fractures/shears occur underground then maybe other 'energies' could also be defracted or bent from their original course.

It's a thought anyhow...
"Responses are limited, you must ask the right questions."
tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

Thanks Bob, you are a mine of information.
I don't know how you're finding spirits of Sioux natives in Massachusetts; more likely some east coast tribe, not Plains.
]

You are right! I don't know where 'Sioux' came from - may dowsing is very slapdash sometimes (and I must work on that).

There was some skirmishes around Millis (First Indian War - King's Philip's War - around 1675-8) and I believe it was that. When I 'asked' for the whole area to be cleared, the pendulum swung for a hell of a long time, and then I tested again:- and I got that all the spirits all been moved on.

(I was a businessman who worked in the City of London - I can't believe I'm writing all this!).

I remember Raymon Grace once asking spirits (on the Vale of Tears) what the spirits wanted and they said: 'The water cleaned..' I'm not claiming to be a Raymon Grace!!! but I did ask: and the answer I go was 'they wanted their land back...'.

Anyway, your point about 'pipes' echoes what the householder has mentioned. So they have serious problems.

Have you any experience in 'neutralizing' these things at a distance, Bob?

If, you have such high Von Pohl readings in your area, you must get a lot of health problems? Or, is this something you are working on?

Nice to hear from you.

Paul
tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

And thanks Mark.

Have read your email. Very technical and I need to read it again (several times!).

Regards Paul
tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

get up to 4 mG you may be dealing with house-to-house power flow through the plumbing pipes.
I forgot to mention, Patricia's (householder's) main problem is Smart-Meters.

These pulse radiation and energy through the house from the Utility (from what I can make out). There are many Youtube videos, with householders complaining of the terrible health issues, caused by these Smart-meters - and the public want them taken out.

I have cleared as much as I can - I have emailed Geoff to ask him to dowse for me, and see what he comes up with.

Paul
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Around here so many folks have multiple EMF problems that the subject of geopathic energy rarely surfaces, even though we live in an area with plenty of geopathic pathways and patterns. The EMF problem is so pervasive, usually with a Wi-Fi router, multiple wireless computers, multiple cellular phones, and often three "smart meters" (gas, electric, and water monitoring), that any urban area is simply a fog of multiple frequencies. And that's just from the homes themselves! Add to this A.M. and F.M. radio stations, television broadcasts, microwave relay towers, cellular phone towers, and various data towers and the area gets even more "soupy".

The static earth magnetic field and the roughly 8 Hz AC Schumann atmospheric cavity-resonant electric field don't pose any problems, but most everything else does.

I live in a small valley, 85 feet below the top of our local ridge where cellular towers and all of the other broadcasted signals aren't "line of sight", so external EMF is very low here. We aren't connected to the electrical Grid, preferring off-Grid solar power, so our supply voltage is 12 volts DC, direct from Pb-acid gel batteries. We only fire up an inverter for brief times when higher voltage AC is needed for some appliance, and all of the wiring is shielded. Our phone uses a "fixed wireless terminal" which connects standard wired phones to a unit that connects to the nearest cellular tower via yagi antenna on the roof. While it's not a line-of-sight shot, there's enough signal to make it work. And our data comes via satellite, 10 or 20 GHz circular polarization with 1 watt beaming up and a tiny fraction of that beaming down from 22,000 miles away, shielded from us by a metal roof. After living this way for over 35 years we've figured out how to reduce both our EMF and geopathic exposures to nearly zero when at home. And when away from home we try to limit the time and intensity of exposures, keeping our dietary anti-oxidant levels as high as possible to reduce cellular damage.

Those wireless meters can sometimes be substituted for wired models, downloading through phone land-lines, but it depends a lot on the Utility involved. If you place some aluminum/steel window screen of sufficient size on the house side of the meter, so that it can still beam its signals outward, and you ground the screen, indoor levels can be greatly reduced. If you don't ground the screen it just boosts the signal level at the house next-door, adjacent to the meter on that side. This violates the "first do no harm" clause, just like warping geopathic pathways around a client's home but letting it pass through their neighbor's house. It all requires much more than just good intent!
tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

After living this way for over 35 years we've figured out how to reduce both our EMF and geopathic
How do you reduce yours?

You seem to be saying Smart-meters are a problem, and do not lend themselves to being 'neutralised'.

This dowser here, Joey Korn, seems to love them:

http://www.dowsers.com/wp-content/uploa ... ields1.pdf

A bit too much like Billy Graham for some, but interesting.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Interesting link! I checked some of his findings against a device (satellite modem) in my home. I do find a subtle spiraling field moving outward from the device, but the intensity remains the same with increasing distance and it's pretty low (3 on the vonPohl scale). The physical field, on the other hand, is at an intensity of 3 only a foot from the device I tested, 10 at 4 inches away. I tried the blessing but there was no effect on either the physical or subtle fields. I guess I just don't love EMFs like Joey!

Back in my college days I got accustomed to the fact that I could feel EMF as a warm vibration. I didn't grow up with a lot of EMF simply because our home was entirely wired with metal-clad wiring, installed by my dad when he built the place in 1933. I remeber it because when I was little he had me use my skinny little arm to help pull a new wire extension toward the outlet he wanted to install. I once helped a roommate find a faulty power circuit in a pitch-black basement simply by walking up to the trouble spot (a junction box on the basement ceiling) and pointing to it. He opened it up and a plastic "wire nut" fell to the floor. The "hot" wires that it was supposed to hold were nearly touching but blackened from corrosion. Problem solved.

And yes, I'd say that wireless "smart meters" are a problem. And not just for me. Their frequent high-frequency bursts actually corrode the power connections to the houses they are on, sometimes causing fires. Thanks to them I can't really spend much time in a large metropolitan city without getting a nasty headache.

After doing solar and wind system wiring for friends and neighbors for the past 30 years, building a few homes in the process, and wiring several of them, I just use the national codes and physics as my guide to reducing field exposure. You can read about what I do here: http://www.geopathfinder.net/EMF-Remediation.html The geopathics are newer for me, but since 2002 I've been doing energy remediation by using buried (or wall-mounted) "soft steel" (or copper) L-rods for pathway bending (or straight vertical rods for dissipation) placed very precisely along either the edge or center (depending on the type of energy). Our latest house site had loads of patterns and pathways to deal with so it gave me lots of room for experimentation and practice.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

(Getting a bit off-topic here chaps... we're moving into the realm of Technopathic Stress. I may have to split this into a new thread)

Bob, I think you and I are pretty much in agreement on this topic. The symptoms of early technopathic stress are so similar to that of geopathic stress that they are often confused; I'm finding that the technopathic stress is the larger issue in people's homes these days with the proliferation of wireless technology, smart meters and the like.

Joey's approach is interesting, and if you find it alleviates the symptoms for you then by all means use it, but I'd like to see some proper research that clearly demonstrates a reduction of the well documented physical effects of pulsed microwave radiation by using Joey's methods.

There are two key phrases in his chapter that define his approach for me:
There is a significant difference between the subtle electrical fields you can find with dowsing and the physical EMF fields you can detect with electronic equipment, such as gauss meters.
This I would agree with.
I find that the subtle counterpart to the physical electrical field affects us more than the physical field, until the physical electrical field gets much stronger than is commonly thought of as being harmful to us.
This I don't agree with. This is subjective opinion. I will concede that might be possible to alleviate symptoms in individuals, or even groups of individuals, for instance Dr. Ibraham Karim claims success at treating an entire Swiss village using Biogeometry methods. But I haven't seen any research that actually demonstrates anything happening on the physical level with these methods.

To me, this sort of approach is like taking an aspirin every day to relieve migraines. It's masking the symptoms, not curing the problem. The best first-line defence is to reduce your exposure to these radiations as much as possible by replacing wireless with wired where you can, and screening where you cannot. It is still possible to maintain a technological lifestyle without exposing ourselves to such high levels of pulsed microwave radiation - e.g. your mobile phone can work at much lower levels of signal than are currently used, we can use wired networks instead of wireless, as is already happening in several places in Europe. France for example has stopped providing free Wi-Fi in libraries and other public buildings because of the increased incidence of staff sickness, has banned the use of Wi-Fi in schools except for when needed for a particular lesson, and banned it completely in nursery schools. Britain is far behind the rest of Europe in this field.

For more information on technopathic stress, I recommend my book A Basic Guide to Technopathic Stress; it's an easy to read summary of the main hazards in the home with lots of tips on ways to reduce your exposure. It's now in its second edition and costs £9.95. There's a review by Simon Wheeler over in the books section of the forum.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Just a few ways to deal with problems raised in this thread….

Geopathic stress and emanations from phone masts
Mentally send them over the top of any building that they are affecting.
These energies can be very detrimental to sensitive people.

Microwave energy (including smart meters)
Use a pendulum to find the radius of the energy field emanating from any switched on electrical appliance (especially microwaves). Upturn a glass on a piece of clean paper, draw a circle around the glass and cut out the circle then draw an arrow in the circle. Attach the circle to the appliance with sticky tape with the Intent that all the energy should go in the direction of the arrow (be careful where you point it). Check that your Intent is successful w=using the pendulum.

I find that all dowsers have the ability to carry out these tasks.

Overhead power lines
It used to be said that the energy field from these lines affected people living below then, that may still be the case. I did an experiment some years ago
Where I walked a right angles to the lines and, using an L-rod, found the edge of the field at ground level. It was about 70 yards from the centre of the lines. I then used Intent to direct the field vertically upwards between two pylons. I had no way to check what happened because I had no access to a helicopter or a measuring appliance, but I could not find any trace of that field at ground level any more. Ah well…

Now, perhaps, as Grahame suggests, we can get back to the Nature of Geopathic Stress ?
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)