Megaliths versus ore deposits and refined products

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Megaliths versus ore deposits and refined products

Post by BobD »

Since it seems that many of the frequent posters in this forum are interested in megalithic formations I thought it might be interesting to see how many have thought about why certain stones were used and what their chemical composition might add to the process. Since I deal mainly with clients suffering the effects of geopathic energy patterns I'm always interested in ways to better serve their needs. Some of these clients have attempted to use Feng Shui "cures" but have had little success. Some have tried stone circles or labyrinth building to solve their problem, often with the same result. Some have used "cosmic towers" to boost the overall positive energy in the area. Some have used crystals or geometrically specific designs of various materials to dissipate or divert negative energies. And some have used highly refined copper or "soft steel" L-rods to dissipate/divert geopathic formations.

I've often wondered what these approaches (other than the symbolism that seems to dominate Feng Shui) have in common, and my thinking keeps straying toward their material composition. In my own experience, the experiments I did years back to find which metals worked most effectively in an L-rod resulted in my use of "soft steel". But that's just another name for highly refined rock containing iron. My best guess has been that the geometric configuration of the rod combined with iron's reaction to the Earth's own magnetic field, resulting in the warping of the geopathic energy fields.

"Cosmic towers", megalithic stones, and crystals all have very task-specific mineral compositions and structures, just as the L-rods do. Without the ability to buy off-the-shelf refined steel wire I suppose I'd be utilizing what I DID have, stones and crystals, and a LOT of help getting them into place. I suppose my next vein of inquiry should be to check out underground deposits of iron ore in my vicinity to see how/if they influence nearby energy formations. Any thoughts?
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Megaliths versus ore deposits and refined products

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Bob,

I don’t think it matters what material an L-rod is made from. If what you use works for you then OK. I use a bent coat hanger when on site, or my arm, to locate energies. When dealing with Geopathic Stress, either on site or remotely, I use Intent to send the energy line over the top of a building rather than trying to divert the energy laterally or to block it.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hello again, Geoff,

First of all, my choice of diversion/dissipation rod material wasn't simply "what works for me". Its choice by me was the result of testing 17 different metal alloys to see which ones diverted energy pathways and to what extent, tested using several different types of energy formations. And the "L" configuration was also tested against straight, "staple" and "omega" configurations to see where the energy was either warped or dissipated. If intent alone works for you that's great, as long as it works for all harmful energy types, long-term, when you're no longer around to intend it, and despite some others opposite intent. I'm trying to find what works universally, and what worked for our ancient ancestors, for any dowser who tries it, and not what works in a special case alone.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Bob,

I note that you did a lot of experimentation to get the best material fir L-rods and would agree that those based on iron are probably the best available.

Would you nor agree, though, that the ability to deal with detrimental energies is something that only those who have been trained by shamans to do In past lives and, as shamans existed in several countries, the techniques taught varied and were not universal although the aim was. So, although the material used for rods may be generally the same, the techniques used to deal with energies can differ.

It was at this point that I got a phone call from a clairvoyant friend in London and, after a bit of a chat, I asked her what our “ancient ancestors” used instead of L rods. She paused for a moment and then said that she could see bones….femurs…with holes drilled in one end through which a smaller bone was inserted to form a pivot, allowing the femur to move around easily. Coincidence ???
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Since the detection, location of energies seems to be a worldwide occurrence, and since various means, materials and methods were no doubt available in differing locales, I have no doubt that the techniques varied, and I'm not even sure the aim was always the same either. The story about the femur as an L-rod is certainly interesting! I suppose it was a bit easier to find a spare skeleton versus moving a multi-ton stone into the right spot.

And speaking of shamans, I can't say with any assurance that I was previously trained in this but it certainly was something I caught onto easily. You told me once that I had 22 previous incarnations and my source verifies this, but the figure I'm given for you is 26 previous rotations, not 25. I would suppose this is part of why intention works better for you?

In any case, what I was trying to get at is what various practitioners, in different places and times have in common in terms of materials used. For instance, despite the variations in size, configuration, placement, and level of refinement of whatever materials might have been used, were the principal active materials always copper or iron based?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Bob : You told me once that I had 22 previous incarnations and my source verifies this, but the figure I'm given for you is 26 previous rotations, not 25. I would suppose this is part of why intention works better for you?

Geoff: Oh……my source verifies 26.. but is now counting this life as the 26th because I am using so many shamanic techniques ….hmmm. I reckon I was taught to use my mind rather than anything else.

(B) …….were the principal active materials always copper or iron based?

(G) Bone,apparently, was the only other thing used.

(B) "Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)

(G) I prefer – Intuit an infallible technique then apply it to as many situations as possible.
Geoff

BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I did some further questioning about the use of femur bones & others in an L-configuration, asking about whether the active principle was in the apatite of the bone itself, something else within the bone, etc. What I came up with is the iron content found in the hemoglobin of the bone marrow. It's not an extremely concentrated source of iron, but it is pretty refined.

Anyone out there know more about the iron content of the paramagnetic rock used in the Irish round towers, or the powdered rock used in the modern "cosmic towers"?