EMF

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

EMF

Post by Lynnie »

There have been numerous reports in the media about the increase in people being diagnosed with dementia. There has to be a reason for this and I don't accept it's because people are living longer. There has to be something in the food, water or environment that is causing this or triggering a sensitivity in people to this. One theory I keep returning to is EMF. The prolonged use of mobile phones has been known to cause cancer, as has living near power lines. Wi fi is relatively new. I personally believe that wi fi is going down the same route as mobiles. There are people who become ill around is wi fi.

Today I googled EMF and dementia and found half a dozen reports and studies, some directly linking dementia with wi fi. I do not have wifi in my house, no microwave, no cordless phones, alarm clock radio, smart metres etc. My computer is on an Ethernet cable. That is my choice. However I know from the short time my computer was on wifi there are about half a dozen wifi signals it was picking up from my neighbours.

There are a few EMF protection devices out there. Whether or not they work is another thing. How could you tell?

Has anyone dowsed in any depth on this subject? I understand that you can repattern energy with dowsing?

Any thoughts, advice, or anyone have a way of protecting themselves that they know works?

Lynnie
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Re: EMF

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

EMF/dementia?

I wonder if wallpaper adhesive will stick Kitchen Foil?

Or if wallpaper manufacturers will accede to making their product electrically conductive?

We could turn our homes into a Faraday Cages and live in splendid isolation from the rest of the universe.

As to whether it will be effective in preventing dementia? I'm too demented to care. :lol:
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Well, this is the kind of response people made twenty years ago towards cancer being associated with mobile phone use. There's now plenty of reports out there linking them.

I expected a more intelligent response from the dowsing community.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

One person does not a community make!
Have you seen this book review in the Forum?
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Lynnie wrote: Has anyone dowsed in any depth on this subject? I understand that you can repattern energy with dowsing?
There are many 'widgets' out there that purport to harmonise the energy from your phone/computer/wi-fi (insert other source of EMFs here). There are also dowsing methods that claim to do neutralise or transform the frequencies so that they become beneficial (e.g. Joey Korn or Raymon Grace).

My problem with these approaches is that there is even less science-based research on their effectiveness than there is on the hazards of EMFs to begin with. Also you are not dealing with the original stressor by removing it. I quote from my book:
I have not seen enough scientific research to be convinced that anything is actually happening at a physiological level with these procedures. We may simply be seeing something like the placebo effect occurring, where the ‘fix’ is operating mainly at a psychological level by reducing our anxiety about the radiation. That’s not to say they don’t work - it is certainly worth experimenting with such complementary methods to see if they improve your symptoms, but I would advise that the sensible first line of defence should always be to minimise your exposure by screening and/or removing the radiation source. By all means supplement that with one of the ‘alternative’ remedies if you find that it works for you - there’s nothing wrong with adopting a ‘belt-and-braces’ approach and doing as much as you can to protect yourself. But remember than any lifestyle changes intended to improve the immune system or work on the body’s subtle energy systems are going to be compromised if you do not address the causative factor by removing the EMF stressor in the first place.
In order to progress, you need to establish how bad the problem is. My advice is to have a proper EMF survey of the property and then think about what screening measures you can implement. Levels of radiation are subject to the inverse square law so distance is your friend here. Eliminate sources within the house and then see what else you need to shield against. At minimum you should think about screening the bed area.

More information about my services in this regard can be found on my website.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Hello Simon and Grahame

Apologies, I should have said 'member of' the community'.

That link to the other thread is very interesting. Trying to re-pattern energy wouldn't be my first port of call, I'm not experienced enough with that and it could make the situation worse.

In terms of my own situation, I don't have anything recharging in the bedroom at night, I don't have cordless phones, microwave, wi-fi, I have a battery alarm clock, no smart metres etc. I sleep soundly, good quality sleep and I don't feel unwell but I am concerned about the cumulative effect and just because you can't see it doesn't mean it can't harm you.

Regards

Lynn
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

Thank you, Lyndon, for your attempt to bring a touch of humour to this worthy and serious subject. I appreciate it if others do not.

The subject of screening of Electromagnetic Force is a universal one with only the methodology varying in its scope and application. If you don't like it, kill it, block it, deflect it seems to be the only options available to the scientific pursuit of solutions. But sometimes solutions can be found in strange places with rigorous testing being necessary to establish the efficacy of any particular method.

If subtle energy could be detected by scientific instruments life would be much easier and solutions found more rapidly. In the absence of scientific confirmation that such energies exist there is little option but to deploy 'less scientific' methods such as dowsing which appear to involve the dowser himself as an instrument of detection. Assuming the dowser as a perfect instrument of detection there should be little difficulty in doing the necessary experimentation. However, whatever one is trying to discover, there is little point in its pursuance if one is not in a position to accurately assess the effectiveness of any particular solution one is testing for. One has to know if and how energies are modified by ones methodology otherwise there is little point in asking the question in the first place.

Quartz chips and mirrors have been found, by applying scientific methodology to results obtained by 'calibrated' dowsing, to block and deflect Ley energy. Whatever the moral objection to interfering with earths forces may be, if Ley energy is electromagnetic in nature one can hardly object to the use of older, tested and presumably morally acceptable methods (like the Faraday Cage) to block any other electromagnetic energy suspected of being a contributory factor in the onset of debilitating conditions such as dementia.

Must go, the men in white coats are peering through my letter box.