Moan Here Folks

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Moan Here Folks

Post by mike »

While I love this forum we dont have no where to moan and get problems off your chest, so Im starting a place where you can moan to your hearts content, starting with this moan...Why when you have just been shopping are the first four biscuits always broken when you open the packet, is it me or is this normal ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Moan Here Folks

Post by mike »

WHY is Friday a day to keep OFF the roads around Bedworth Coventry, I always but always have someone cut me up or try to drive me off the road coming on the wrong side of the road...And have you noticed how bad people are on the roads today, they jump the lights and show no concern for others, and will not allow you out at ANY price into the traffic flow. :cry:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

It might just be me, but how when you have just changed to a new fresh top you spill your dinner or tea on it within minutes, is someone up there is having a laugh. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Did you see what the so called stars get paid on the BBC TV, and its so many repeats every week, I would stop paying my license if I still had to pay it, but Im over three score years and ten, so Im lucky. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

WORK PLACE PENSION, sounds really good when you see the advert on Tv, but what they dont tell you is they lump your paid private pension along with you national pension together, and if it exceeds a certain amount, THEY TAX YOU ON IT YET AGAIN.So you finish up paying tax twice on the extra pension you have already paid tax on once before, so the better you save while working the less you get when you retire if it exceeds this cash level because of tax.Its a loose loose situation if you ask me, try and make a better life and they ask a cut of this money after you retire,its nothing but a hidden stealth tax in my opinion. :shock: :shock:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The big boss of the banking in London says its important to pay a big bonus to bank staff or they would not get the right people to employ, but what about nurses and doctors and mid wives, I think they do a more important job but NO big bonus, not even a pay rise sometimes every year.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

WHY when you see a road blocked with cones do you never see anyone working or doing anything,do road workers have all day tea breaks ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Driving on the roads now is so bad, I avoid going out if its not needed, while in the past driving was a pleasure...So many people in a hurry, and now its every hour of the day, not just home times or going to work times, should have bought a tank instead of a Clio, be MUCH SAFER. 8)
TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker »

Mike, I just could not pass this by without commenting. YOU ARE SO RIGHT! Between dodging people swerving into my lane, breaking fast because someone decided to stop in front of you, or slamming on the brakes because someone is just in TOO BIG OF A HURRY and RUNS a RED Light...yes, a Tank would be nice!
Safe Travels, my Friend!
Nancy
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Nice to know its not just me, thought they all had it in for me !! :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Out yesterday and where the road works had caused the road to narrow, I slowed and approach the narrow part to be greeted by a long line of cars that all drove on the wrong side of the road and I could only move and continue on the side of the road NOT affected by the barrier after the last one passed. I sat quiet and thought, yes a Tank would be nice to drive on our roads today, but they only do 14 miles to the gall. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I cannot help but notice how much rubbish is being dumpted in the fields and paths close to town, at School Lane Bedworth a path to the field is now full of dumped building rubbish and now a couch and chairs.The pile is getting higher each day as other people throw their rubbish on the pile thats growing steady every day, and you wonder why people do it.The council now has the right to crush any car or van dropping rubbish on the road or fields,thats a good move but it comes too late for those who have got away with it for so long.Fines should be increased to triple what it is, and that will not make it easy for those who are too lazy or not bothered about leaving rubbish in any open gateway or field.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have seen it all now, driving down the road tonight I indicated to turn right 100 yards from my turning, with that the van behind pulled out and overtook me driving straight on, I was doing 25 mph to 30 mph.In the last year I have never seen such bad driving on the roads, people just dont care at all, its dog eat dog.
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

[moan]
Why does my internet service provider not give me access to my Data Usage unless I create an Online Account?
Why will they not let me create an online account unless I sign up for Direct Debit?

Where is the democracy?, I cry, the Customer Service?.
[/moan]

Why is there not a moan tag in html?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

RED lights at the traffic lights used to mean stop, well not any more it seems, so many people continue over now its a gamble to move too soon even when the lights for you are green.I have not seen so many people who just rush around like they OWN the road, driving used to be a pleasure, but not any more, its a rat race out there, so only drive when your forced to, thats my motto folks. :mrgreen: