Sunrise Park Lodge Arizona USA.

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Sunrise Park Lodge Arizona USA.

Post by mike »

Over the last week I have looked around Arizona yet again, its a wonderful place I feel, wide open spaces like nothing here in the UK,and for me a real wild west atmosphere. During a nose about I came across a place where by accident its right at the centre of a wonderful energy force of the planet, if you dowse or dont dowse its a place where the influence and atmosphere will make you feel wonderful honest.Its the Sunrise Park Lodge in Greer Arizona right in the desert area with Im sure vast open spaces and rolling hills and mountains all around,but for me the interest in the Lodge is right at a point where two Ley Lines cross, along with a water vein,plus a natural fault line which makes this place outstanding in my view.The Sacred Site is very old when it became active about 3000 years ago in my opinion, and might have been an ancient place of worship to native people at the time, very well worth a visit if you ever travel in the US.The building looks like a B2 Bomber from the air/Google Earth, and the Sacred Site is right in the centre, where the triangle meets on the east side close I imagine to the front doors and the entrance.The energies here will be a Ley from the north and east giving this area a clockwise influence, with both concentric and radial earth force coming from the point at its very centre.A very special place for those with eyes to see,like nothing you will have experienced before, it could change your entire outlook on life.
TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Sunrise Park Lodge Arizona USA.

Post by TN FireWalker »

Mike, sounds perfect! I have seen this area on the Local TV stations. It is one of those places that is very picturesque. Greer, AZ was not on my bucket list, but now I will add it and make it close to the top of the list.
Thank you,
Nancy
Nancy
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Nancy, yes the Lodge should be a place to visit if its ever possible for you, I know lots of people who travel to the US are looking for something different, and this is one of those places where whoever you are you will find it special.The natural forces of the planet there are so strong, and it will be a great experience for everybody, and you should come away feeling refreshed and really a different person more open to others feelings and the world....For those with eyes to see its also a place of learning, it can open your heart and mind to things unknown and always just out of reach,it can make you a much better person in every way.
TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker »

Hummmm...sounds like 'Road Trip' time. I checked and it would be about 5 hour drive going through the Tonto National Forest to the Fort Apache Reservation. Thank you for moving this up my bucket list of important things to do.
Sincerely,
Nancy
Nancy
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

That sounds such a long way away Nancy, I forget just how large the US is when Im checking things on Google Earth, not like the UK where its possible to drive from the east coast to the west coast in a few hours...I do hope if you visit you have a wonderful time there,its a special place and if you dowse and can feel the influence of the planet its VERY special,just why the Lodge was built right on that exact position I have no idea.But its something that happens from time to time, normally we visit places for what we can see around us, but in this case its what you cannot see but can feel if you allow your mind to absorb the atmosphere and influence of the site....And just to the south of there is another wonderful place right out in the desert and wilderness,not as powerful but with strong concentric and radial force if you dowse and can pick up the planets energy spots, while the desert is dry flat and perhaps empty of life to the eye, its really alive with influence and magic for those with eyes to see.Drive safe and I wish you well Nancy.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Any ancient sites where powerful forces of the planet remain active are very special place, like Stonehenge here in the UK and many other sites in Scotland and Ireland.We as a country have many such sites and really are spoilt for choice in that every county has wonderful places where the earth force of the planet is strong there.For anyone who has an interest with the influence of the planet and ancient sites and its energy force from the Ley Lines, they should visit every local site and enjoy its atmosphere and influence and experience the magic of every place.A web site here which explains with pictures and reports is Megalithic Portal and I get the reports each month of new places and some reports of things found at old known sites, its exciting to read about these special places all over the world, still active and pulsing earth forces across coast to coast.And everyone has something a little different from the others, where spirit forces both male and female interact inside the design/shape of the place to offer its influence to all who seek knowledge and understanding....Find and experience the energy of Ley forces and learn to follow and find how they pusle energy,its an exciting thing to know without doubt the planet is alive and a living thing.
TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker »

Mike, thank you. Yes, we live in the desert and we do have to drive to find "spots".
That webstir you mentioned sounds wonderful. Could you share with me the website address? I'd love to 'see: other places.
Thank you.
Nancy
Nancy
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I get a summery each week from MEGALITHIC PORTAL Nancy which reports all the new and old ancient sites across the world,its exciting things about all the places visited and reports of what people found.You can read about places far and wide, and understand better the feelings at the time in history these sites were built and founded.I used to post on the web site some years ago dowsing many sites and sending in reports for them, but it got hard work when people complained it was not a dowsing forum and moaned, so I just backed away while still being very interested with all the reports even today much later...Call up Megalithic Portal Nancy and ask for the weekly reports like I get, it costs nothing and is I find one of the best places to learn about local and distant ancient sites, a very good read.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

This link takes you there
Free registration and update emails.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker »

Simon, thank you. I just clicked onto the site and found a place that was posted about the state north of Arizona in Colorado.
This will be a daily go site for sure. Vety , very interesting indeed.
Thank you and wish you a pleasant day.
Nancy
Nancy
TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker »

Mike, Thank you again for continued guidance. I will do just as you suggested. Never too old to learn and to explore this great Big Blue Ball called Earth.
Respectfully,
Nancy
Nancy
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

Mike - i'm also picking up on the two lines that cross at the Sunrise lodge. Roughly N-S, E-W. Nice energy. Crossing point (at part of the building you described) reading 13 or 14 000 Bovis units....or 7/10 ish. Baldy Peak (6 km to the south) is a spiritually important centre for the Apache people.....maybe the energy lines at the lodge are connected to this mountain?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

YES good find EEL Im not sure its that precise position, but your right another soft welcome site is to the south of that position and powerful and ancient.Im sure the Native People would have found these sites in the past and know Mother Earth is very close here at these places....Its a very good place to be born and to depart this world,in the cycle of life and the natural flow of things in nature, a special place for those with eyes to see and hearts to feel....All peoples are made welcome here,you only have to seek and ye shall find.

I wil check out that position later and come back, Im sure its the same site, good find.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

EEL if you look just south of the Sunrise Lodge you will see some tracks and marks like a racing circuit, and to the south side of these marks very close is another special place with very ancient links to the past and may have been yet another Native People site.And if you follow the north south Ley passing that site it runs right through Baldy Peak to the south,BUT the east west Ley is broken a short distance away, so for now is not active and as powerful as it once was in the past.I havent checked out Baldy Peak on the Internet to find its history with the Native People, but these sites were known and revered and many times protected from the people who came later, who would have never understood its value and influence on the land....I will try to clear the broken Ley to the east of Baldy Peak, its just possible to do this with help from higher forces, you can only try to restore the power and magic of the site, its always well worth a try, and takes just a moment.

EEL if you dowse just east of Baldy Peak look for the path/road in those mountains to find where the east to west Ley is broken, just a short distance above this road...I visualize standing where the break is and clear around me all things that can break the passage of the Ley 7 times anti clockwise running in a circle around the break, it does help return things as they once were sometimes and protects....Tried it twice now and I think the energy is building and passing, come back tomorrow to check Baldy Peak for influence.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes I feel Baldy Peak is building again, it takes a day to spin up to full power, costs nothing and does wonders. 8)