Tower of London to Stanton Moor

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Tower of London to Stanton Moor

Post by Merlin »

Does anyone know anything about the line that runs from the Tower of London (HM Tower & Fortress to gives its correct name!) and the King's Stone on Stanton Moor in Derbyshire. Is this part of the Fortress Line? Are there any maps? Not looking for straight line alignment but where the lines may pass through and cross
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Tower of London to Stanton Moor

Post by mike »

Hi Merlin, for my money I dont think you have any strong Leys or paths at Tower Of London, I dowse a slight influence at the west corner of the site, but thats all in my honest opinion....If you follow the south Ley from the Nine Ladies on Stanton Moor again in my opinion you pass through Cassington Cottages on Google Map, and Brailsford Luke Lane and East of Stretton A 38 and Chapel Green and Barford and Lyneham and Clanford going further south from there....Dont think it links with the Tower Of London going south, interesting it misses Rollrights to the east of by not much, and might cross the big stone site just a little further south, have to check that out.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Merlin, I read the link and like you said the Tower Of London has got a long history, but I still say no Leys pass this area, YET in the south west corner of the complex near the round tower in that corner is something very powerful in its own right.It produces an energy very like a Sacred Site yet as no Leys feeding it, its an item above ground and must be something stored or on display there five feet above ground level, a display cabinet item I believe ??

Its just right of the Bell Tower Merlin, tried to see what there in that corner, but no luck.....The London Stone is something that produces energy within, just found that today, as I havent been very busy for a while dowsing anything.