5G

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Re: 5G

Post by Lynnie »

5G being rolled out at the end of this month to six major UK cities: ....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... MONTH.html

Lynnie
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

UK’s First 5G Court Case — And The People Won:

https://principia-scientific.org/uks-fi ... _s6zl0Fa7o
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Lynnie wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 5:42 pm UK’s First 5G Court Case — And The People Won:
I would be very wary of anything to do with Mark Steele's claims. He is very clearly running his own agenda on this issue. He was also convicted and fined for abusive and threatening behaviour during the same court case.

I was suspicious about his video that the lamposts were transmitting 5G as I thought his meter was inappropriate for the task, and his measuring techniques (from a moving car?) were poor.

Scientist Alasdair Philips from Powerwatch contacted him and offered to test the lamposts and affected people for free, and was called a 'charlatan' by Steele and accused of working for the government.

Steele's company has also been consulting about the 'smart' rollout with the very council that he is agitating against!
See here for more details.

I'm really not sure what his agenda is, but I don't consider him a reliable source of information.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Interesting reading. As you say, don't know what his agenda is but at least it gets the potential health implications of 5G out there a little more and as the headline says: "New court ruling in Britain upholds right of people to know of the dangers of unproven 5G microwave technology. In Gateshead, UK Recorder Nolan QC refused to ‘gag’ anti-5G campaigner, Mark Steele."

So whatever his agenda, it's had a positive effect in bringing this further into the media.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Should I worry about 5G? - my latest blog post is here: https://westerngeomancy.org/should-i-worry-about-5g/
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Thank you, Grahame, that was really interesting, a lot of the technical info went over my head and I thought you were going to end it with a 'chill out folks, nothing to worry about' but sadly not. :|

Regarding signing petitions, thought you maybe interested in the government's view from March 2019.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petition ... -threshold
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Lynnie wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:47 am thought you maybe interested in the government's view from March 2019.
Yeah, they're doing the classic sidestep manoeuvre of conflating frequency with power levels, and only considering the effect of a single beam from the transmitter. The problems arise when you consider the effect of multiple beams hitting you at the same time, which will considerably exceed safe exposure levels.

Glad you liked the article though. I try to demystify stuff as much as I can so that the information is accessible to everyone.
Grahame
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Yeah, they're doing the classic sidestep manoeuvre of conflating frequency with power levels, and only considering the effect of a single beam from the transmitter. The problems arise when you consider the effect of multiple beams hitting you at the same time, which will considerably exceed safe exposure levels
Do you think the government would be aware of this - I can't believe they wouldn't be?
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Lynnie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:43 am Do you think the government would be aware of this - I can't believe they wouldn't be?
Well, it does beg the question, doesn't it?

The sad reality is that the tech is evolving too fast, and government relies on what the tech companies are telling them because they either can't afford to and/or don't want to fund independent research.
Grahame
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Vodafone launches its 5G network.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... twork.html

Any dowsers live in any of these cities, any dowsing experiences to share re 5G, EMF readings etc?
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Lynnie wrote: Any dowsers live in any of these cities, any dowsing experiences to share re 5G, EMF readings etc?
Yes! They've just launched it in Glasgow. I haven't had a chance to get into the city centre and take some measurements with my Acoustimeter, but I intend to!
Grahame
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Oh, I'm taking it you live in or near Glasgow? The day is nearing when I get my Acoustimeter, probably sooner rather than later as I want to take some readings before 5G gets to my little rural village.

I would be so very interested in your readings and experiences if you would be happy to share them, Grahame and when you get around to it!

Lynnie
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

This is a bit technical, but it's by far the most informative and balanced video about 5G that I've seen to date. Well worth 18 minutes of your time.

Grahame
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Most of that was a little to technical for me. However, he referenced a video by Dr. Erica Mallery-Blythe and I have watched this. It is informative, not too technical but actually quite concerning when you consider the information as a whole.

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Thanks to the Guardian’s latest piece asserting that concerns over 5G rank right up there with conspiracy theories claiming man never set foot on the moon, I now have something in common with British Member of Parliament, Tonia Antoniazzi. My sensible adult daughter recently asked, “What do I tell my friends who ask if you have gone off the rails buying into this Russian conspiracy that says 5G is dreadful?”

The Guardian reported today that Labour Party member, Antoniazzi, had to set aside similar queries from her family when she insisted on raising concerns about the health and environmental concerns over the roll-out of the British variant of 5G.
Here is a good rebuttal by Devra Davis to the recent Guardian article, where it claimed that the fear stories concerning 5G were baseless, despite the growing evidence to the contrary.

Click Here for the full article.
Grahame