5G

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

5G

Post by Lynnie »

Hi All

There has been much in the news lately regarding 5G but nothing than I can see about the possible health implications.

There’s some very informative, if not a little concerning, videos and information out there.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... twork.aspx

If you take all of this on board, it would seem we’re all doomed but most people I speak to about this think it’s all ‘conspiracy’, that 5G is absolutely fine, all progress, wi-fi’s everywhere, so there’s no point in worrying about it and nothing has been proved.

I did see one pro 5G video in which it was saying that 5G is safer than 4G as it ‘bounces off the skin’.

So what are viewpoints on all of this? Anyone making any plans to deal with any possible health implications, anyone not concerned about it?

My own thought is, I'm wondering if any radiation coming into the home can be re-patterned? I've had quite a bit of success with locating EMFs, re-patterning / releasing them, so why not with 5G?

Any thoughts, feelings, knowledge from a dowser’s viewpoint?

Lynnie
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: 5G

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Lynne,

What I get on this subject is that it is safe, generally, in small doses but it can have a serious effect on vertain brain cells if one is over exposed to the radiations. As we are all different, the effect on any one person can vary considerably.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:50 am Hi Lynne,

What I get on this subject is that it is safe, generally, in small doses but it can have a serious effect on vertain brain cells if one is over exposed to the radiations. As we are all different, the effect on any one person can vary considerably.
Thank you so much, Geoff for your response, I was hoping to get a good discussion going!

I do believe the internet has a lot of fear based articles so maybe 5G is not the beast it it being made out to be on some websites.

Did you get that it is 'safe' from your dowsing?

Lynnie
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

I get that 5G is safe for those who are not sensitive to emf radiation. The more sensitive one is the less safe it is. I would suggest that you dowsed to find out how sensitive you are using a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most sensitive.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 10:22 am I get that 5G is safe for those who are not sensitive to emf radiation. The more sensitive one is the less safe it is. I would suggest that you dowsed to find out how sensitive you are using a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most sensitive.
I'm not sensitive to EMF although I still choose not to have wi-fi, a microwave, smart meter, cordless phones etc in my home, as it just seems like good safe practice. But that is an excellent idea about dowsing for my sensitivity. I often dowse things on a scale of 1 - 10 but hadn't thought of doing it with EMF sensitivity. Sometimes you need someone to point out the obvious!

Thanks, Geoff.

Lynnie
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 10:22 am I get that 5G is safe for those who are not sensitive to emf radiation. The more sensitive one is the less safe it is. I would suggest that you dowsed to find out how sensitive you are using a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most sensitive.
I dowsed yesterday, once in the morning and again in the evening, as I couldn't quite believe the results. So I dowsed on a scale of 0 - 10 and both times, it gave me that I was '0' sensitive to EMF, so good news.

Have you dowsed for your sensitivity, Geoff?

I know Graeme is sensitive to EMF, it'd be interesting to compare results.

Lynnie
Last edited by Grahame on Thu May 02, 2019 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected quote markup
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Yes, Lynne. I find that my sensitivity to emf radiation is, Luke yours, zero😇
Geoff

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:11 pm Yes, Lynne. I find that my sensitivity to emf radiation is, like yours, zero😇
Thanks Geoff. It would be interesting to hear of other dowsers' sensitivity to EMF and 5G using the 0 - 10 scale.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Lynnie wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 5:08 pm It would be interesting to hear of other dowsers' sensitivity to EMF and 5G using the 0 - 10 scale.
The problem is that 5G is not a 'thing' in itself. It's a range of protocols, not all of which are currently implemented, and which includes any and all frequency bands that are currently used for existing services, PLUS newer, high-frequency bands ranging from 6-300GHz.

You can't simply say "Am I sensitive to 5G?" It's a meaningless question. As is, "am I sensitive to EMFs", as our entire existence is dependent on electromagnetic radiation - remember that includes light! You need to get very specific with your questions.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Grahame wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:25 pm
Lynnie wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 5:08 pm It would be interesting to hear of other dowsers' sensitivity to EMF and 5G using the 0 - 10 scale.
The problem is that 5G is not a 'thing' in itself. It's a range of protocols, not all of which are currently implemented, and which includes any and all frequency bands that are currently used for existing services, PLUS newer, high-frequency bands ranging from 6-300GHz.

You can't simply say "Am I sensitive to 5G?" It's a meaningless question. As is, "am I sensitive to EMFs", as our entire existence is dependent on electromagnetic radiation - remember that includes light! You need to get very specific with your questions.

Hi Grahame

I didn't ask 'am I sensitive to ....' I asked 'on a scale of 0 - 10 How sensitive to .... am I?'

What other questions would you suggest I could ask, although does that go into the realms of, you can only dowse on a subject you have an understanding of ?

Lynnie
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

I have asked two questions - 1 areLynne and I sensitive, in any way, to emf radiation ? The answer I get fir the second time is NO. 2 is Grahame sensitive to emf radiation ? Answer YES. I would suggest that the trustworthy ness of our dowsing sources is extremely important as is the ability to determine whether we are being fed misinformation from unreliable sources. I must admit that I am clueless about 5G and would prefer to rely on dowsed info rather than videos or other articles because I do trust my source.
Geoff

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Lynnie wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:12 am What other questions would you suggest I could ask,
I'm just saying that you would need to be more specific about what frequencies of EMFs you are talking about. It would need a bit of research, but you could draw up a chart of the main frequency bands used in wireless communications, both existing <6GHz and the proposed new 5G 6-300 GHz bands and dowse each one separately (but break the various frequency bands down a bit more than that - you would need to research what bands are in use/expected to be in use).

Of course, in the case of your office Wi-Fi router, you could simply ask something like, 'how sensitive am I to the pulsed microwave radiation frequencies currently being emitted by this router on a scale of 1-10?'

In Geoff's example, 'Is Grahame sensitive to EMF radiation?', a YES answer doesn't specify what particular frequencies of EMF radiation I am sensitive to. I know that I am sensitive to Wi-Fi frequencies, and I could also include UVA and UVB light radiation because I get sunburnt easily - but then we could probably all say that. But am I sensitive to LF TV and radio frequencies..? (I get a NO btw). Do you see where I'm going with this argument? The question needs absolute precision if you want an accurate answer.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Sorry to intrude (!) I don't know what "sensitive to" means in this context either.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Bi take your point,Grahame but I did ask whether we were sensitive to ALL types of emf radiation.
My definition of “sensitive” in this context, Simon, is any kind of emf radiation that can have a detrimental effect on the human body if the body is exposed to the radiation for any length of time. (Could be seconds)
Geoff

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Grahame wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:46 pm
Lynnie wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:12 am What other questions would you suggest I could ask,
I'm just saying that you would need to be more specific about what frequencies of EMFs you are talking about. It would need a bit of research, but you could draw up a chart of the main frequency bands used in wireless communications, both existing <6GHz and the proposed new 5G 6-300 GHz bands and dowse each one separately (but break the various frequency bands down a bit more than that - you would need to research what bands are in use/expected to be in use).

Of course, in the case of your office Wi-Fi router, you could simply ask something like, 'how sensitive am I to the pulsed microwave radiation frequencies currently being emitted by this router on a scale of 1-10?'

In Geoff's example, 'Is Grahame sensitive to EMF radiation?', a YES answer doesn't specify what particular frequencies of EMF radiation I am sensitive to. I know that I am sensitive to Wi-Fi frequencies, and I could also include UVA and UVB light radiation because I get sunburnt easily - but then we could probably all say that. But am I sensitive to LF TV and radio frequencies..? (I get a NO btw). Do you see where I'm going with this argument? The question needs absolute precision if you want an accurate answer.
Thanks Grahame, I think most of that is above my level of understanding. I feel comfortable about asking about the office wi-fi if pulsed microwave radiation, if that is what it emits, I can use those specific words.

Would you have a couple of 'main frequency band numbers' and I could dowse on that. If nothing else, it would be interesting to see how the pendulum reacts to questions that I don't have too much knowledge about.

All of this is useful information and at least it's got the party going! I do agree with Geoff as well, that I trust my dowsing source and I do sometimes get asked to rephrase a question.

Lynnie