A Shamanic Stone

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Christoffer

A Shamanic Stone

Post by Christoffer »

I dont know if this posting is in the right section, but I´ll try anyway.

One of my first earth energies dowsing experiences was 10 years ago. I took a trip to a so called Hill fort in a remote part of Sweden. Archaeologists here say that Hillforts here are from the Migration Period, and were often used far into medieval times as places for security and defence.

I soon noticed a stone the form and size a bit like a park bench. When I came near to it I could sense a strong energy field of some kind.

So it was a surprise when I took out my L-rods to measure and finding them take the position of neutral (zero).

Back home I took a look in the National Archaeology Register and found that the stone was registered and classified as a 'sacrifice stone', dating to Stone age.

A year later I made contact with an experienced dowser and sent him a photo of the stone with a map. He did remote dowsing and told me that the stone was a shamanic stone and that it had a Guardian. He said that it was the Guardian of the stone that turned off the earth energies. But if I visited the place and the stone again, I could, if I wanted to, ask the Guardian to let the earth energies turn on for a while ...

I have since dowsed about shamanic stones in my country and gotten the answer that there are several of them, but few of them are active because they no longer have any Guardian.

I don't know if you have similar stones in Britain. But I got to think about this stone when I read a posting in another section about reactivating ancient sites.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: A Shamanic Stone

Post by mike »

Hi Christoffer,
Many thanks for your post, the stone sounds interesting, if you can find it on Megalthic Portal they will have a Google co-ordinates for it which I can find and offer you an opinion of the stone here.If another dowser has found it active and with influence then you was right to feel its power when you was near, while you might not dowse this influence can be felt by those people with open minds.Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your time here.....It is possible to dowse a ancient site and find nothing, the area is hidden/cloaked by the spirit which watches over it, but with dowsing its a two way thing, the site learns about you while you learn about it , and if you are pure at heart you will be allowed to find earth forces there.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Hi Christoffer,

An interesting post, thanks.

It sounds like the guardian was not allowing you to access the energies of the stone because you weren't sufficiently prepared to handle them - that's kind of the point of having site guardians really! Possibly there are some detrimental energies trapped in the stone that would be damaging to you without proper preparation.

Or maybe you weren't focused enough on what you were trying to dowse for? Good dowsing depends on holding a strong focus of what you are seeking in your mind, otherwise your rod responses will have little meaning.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Christoffer

Post by Christoffer »

Thanks for answers!

I tried the Megalithic Portal, which I didn´t know existed. The stone wasn´t registred there.

When I dowsed I asked for grid energies.

There was a sense of power and harmony emanating from the stone.

But I think it is important to ask for permission.
In my national societies dowsing magazine there was an article about a group of dowsers who had gone to a well known archaeological site to dowse and have a group meditation. They forgot to ask for permission.The site also contained a so called Hexagon window, where UFO:s sometimes land for fuelling up. Which was happening when the meditation started. This apparently distrurbed the fuelling process, and as a result one person in the group was blown some 40-50 meters backward, but was luckily not injured.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Christoffer,
Can you explain where the stone is to the closest village or town please,its very possible to look for this site on Google Earth.The fact ufos may be involved is no problem,they offer yet another influence that can be dowsed along with any ancient site...I will look anyway for something that offers both influence,but a road or town name would help find it.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

A quick look at Sweden and the area just nw of Skarp has a Sacred site there with a deep water spring involved, but no ufo influence at all, the position is south of the 40 road and in deep forest with some houses.It must have in the past an ancient history as these places were known from very early on in our history, so stones may have been erected to mark this place.