Te lapa - 'the flashing' or 'water lightning'

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Te lapa - 'the flashing' or 'water lightning'

Post by Grahame »

I came across this interesting article on Polynesian navigation methods, where there is mention of a strange phenomenon of underwater 'lightning flashes' moving in straight lines directly from land that can be 100s of kilometres away.
Te lapa is generally described by Kaveia and other Taumako/Vaeakau voyagers as white and lightning-like. I saw it white or magnesium-white colored, like lightning…

…According to Kaveia, the lightning-like te lapa bolts are straight lines… My eyes could see that there was a beginning and end of the line of light bolts coming toward me. It happens so fast – in just a fraction of a second – that it is not easy to see or describe ... the bolts are instantaneous, straight in form, and that they emanate straight from land.
... So it is like the islands are sending these bolts of light lines out, and if we look for them when we are at sea then many times we can see them and know the exact direction toward the island.
Sounds like some form of electromagnetic manifestation, possibly along grid lines or geological faults maybe? Anyway, I thought it was of interest to dowsing. I'd love to hear if anyone has any thoughts on this.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Te lapa - 'the flashing' or 'water lightning'

Post by mike »

Looked at the Hawaii Islands the largest all have east to west Ley Lines crossing them, going right up the island chain towards the west, is it possible that the white lines are natural forces which reflect the Leys at right angles out to sea, which can be seen at night in the dark. This force might be there all the time, but only at night can the pulses be seen underwater, and it might be a reaction to magnetic forces from the north, hitting the east to west Leys on every Island in this chain ??