Our first Gold sponsor!

Announcements, notices, other intimations.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Our first Gold sponsor!

Post by Grahame »

Congratulations to Mike, whose generous contributions towards the running of the forum have now elevated him to the illustrious rank of Gold Sponsor! Many thanks for your contributions Mike, it's much appreciated. Enjoy your shiny gold aurameter rank badge. 8-)

As other forum users may or may not be aware, I pay for the hosting and running of this website and forum out of my own pocket; it is not funded by anyone else. Small contributions towards operational costs are always appreciated, and you can do this by using PayPal. Just add a note saying 'forum' so I know what it's for.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Our first Gold sponsor!

Post by mike »

Thanks Grahame, as I cause you the most trouble with passwords I have to keep you sweet somehow :D :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Our first Gold sponsor!

Post by mike »

Dowsing around Inverness it’s really exciting, picked up everything from Gold and Silver coins to buried ufos, not that I can ever visit, haven’t got a passport valid and my legs will not carry me now walking, but Findhorn has always interested me, the Jocks do have some exciting places and ancient sites of note. :D