Energy Lines

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
William Holding

Energy Lines

Post by William Holding »

Hi Moderators and fellow dowsers.

I have three energy lines running, around East to West, through my house.

I have found the edge of each and found there are slight deviations along the length of all three.

The first two are around eighteen inches wide and the last about two to three inches, this cannot be right, can it?

I am confident when dowsing water, maps, finding lost items on site and remote dowsing for objects using grid systems.

What I do not know much about is Earth Energy dowsing. After reading Sig's and Hammish's books regarding energy lines etc, I realise they have years of experiance in this field and know the right questions to ask.

But there must be a basic 'recipe' of questions to guide me when I am dowsing these three energy lines at my home. What sort of questions should I be asking?

Or should I be taught at one of our Society Meetings?

I really do enjoy energy dowsing, I never know where it will lead me, but I feel I am missing out on this vast subject.

Many thanks.

Bill.

PS
Grahame, 'Sprit Guide' communication comming along nicely. Thanks.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

(topic moved to earth energies - G)

Hi Bill;
The problem is that the general term 'energy line' or 'energy ley' is a bit of a generic all-encompassing term and, as you have seen, many situations require the dowser to refine their 'mental map' and invent new concepts to explain what they are finding. If you're finding narrow lines of two to three inches, you need to devise a system of questions and classifications to further define your findings. Try dowsing for the 'frequency' or 'wavelength' of the lines, see if they resonate to a colour on the Mager rosette, see if they are made up of smaller bands, are they beneficial or detrimental to humans, and so on.

Are they part of a grid system like Curry, Hartmann, or other? Are they planetary grid lines? Billy Gawn says that you can dowse widely-spaced grids from the planets out as far as Saturn. These tend to have narrow lines.

This isn't the first time and probably not the last that I have to recommend studying the EEG Encyclopedia of Dowsing Terms (link broken)
, which is very useful in these situations.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Sig

Energy Lines

Post by Sig »

I would support what Grahame is saying, and go one step further. It is my firm belief that each of us finds something different when dowsing for intangible targets. This would be especially true if you are using a very general term like "energy lines."

So, I would encourage you to look for yourself. Establish you own understanding for what the lines you are finding mean TO YOU. Are they detrimental to a person't health (specifically you)? Or, are they benficial?

Please do read the book that Grahame has suggested, but then decide for yourself what you are finding. Are there similar patterns on your friends' houses? Listen to others, but decide for yourself. This is the begining of a lifetime's journey!

Indago Felix!
To the Fruitful Search!

}:-)

Sig[/i]
William Holding

Many thanks for your replies guys.

I must say, the Encyclopedia is a great source of information Grahame, however there is one thing that puzzles me. How do I physically dowse for the frequency' or 'wavelength?

Sig, I can understand the complexity, as discussed in the Introduction section of the Encyclopedia, of the subject, where we all have our own ideas and conclusions about what we are looking for, but at the end of the day, do we all truly stand alone with our thoughts in what we are dowsing for in Earth Energies?

If so, then in the great scheme of things, will we ever formulate a universal understanding on this subject?

Bill.
Sig

Post by Sig »

""Sig, I can understand the complexity, as discussed in the Introduction section of the Encyclopedia, of the subject, where we all have our own ideas and conclusions about what we are looking for, but at the end of the day, do we all truly stand alone with our thoughts in what we are dowsing for in Earth Energies?"

First of all, dowsing the Earth energies is not for scientific understanding or more important, scientific verification or its code of approval. IMHO, the ultimate reason for divining in sacred space is to contact the Divine.

"If so, then in the great scheme of things, will we ever formulate a universal understanding on this subject?"

Let me give you a direct analogy. I believe that all religions seek Oneness with the same Source, yet look at how many different paths/ways of seeing the One that there are! Just take Christianity for an example. All Christians would agree that Jesus is the way, but each denomination sees Him and the way to and through Him differently.

It is exactly the same with dowsing for the Earth energies. Depending upon who taught you, what you expect to find, your individual level of consciousness, and undoubtedly many other factors, each of us will find something different when dowsing for intangible targets (Earth energies) in sacred space.

I hear your desire to find repeatability. Science calls out for that. But dowsing is not a tool of science. It is a tool of divination, and as such, the payoff will not be in getting scientists to say these energies are real, but rather in your own spiritual growth.

Indago Felix!

Sig[/u][/code]
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

William Holding wrote: there is one thing that puzzles me. How do I physically dowse for the frequency' or 'wavelength?
Very easily, using pendulum or L-rods. You can pendulum dowse the 'count' of the frequency on say, a scale of one to 100 or 1000; and you can train your L-rods to show wavelength by walking slowly along the line and counting how many opposite swings they make in a given marked distance, say 10m.

David Cowan, who's based in Crieff, dowses for wavelength and frequency on leys and has done an immense amount of research on this. Have a look at this page on his website.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Bill,
I find repeatable findings, I have made myself some devices that hang from my little fingers so they are exactly in line with my rods, when I am fixed on a line I drop the device onto floor and mark it, by doing this hundreds of times, I have found measurements that tally to the fibonacci sequence ( using inchs, not perfect , but ever so close )
I find there are nine parallel lines to every so called ley-line, they are at distances apart that match fibonacci.
Where I find many of these sets of nine lines cross, I detect polygons radiating outwards at 13 inch increments, upto 55 times, then they alter to 26 inch increments.
at each 13 inch increment I find that a force circulates around them, each increment circulates in the opposite direction to the previous one.
The angles of the sets of nines around 360 degrees, occur in such a way, that when you draw out the resultant geometric drawing you find that four dominant outlets are created around 360 degrees at 90 degrees to each other ( the cross ) the force that is detected flowing around the polygons is then found to flow out along these 90 degree outlets, travelling to adjoining polygons.
Also what is detectable is a series of spirals at the polygons, as the force circulating takes a fair curve into the centre spot, forming golden ratio spirals as it reaches the centre point of the spiral formed.
this happens at each point a line crosses the polygon, so it looks like a flower head if you draw it out.
To further complicate matters, I detect two flows of plasma on top of each other going in opposite directions ( the serpent, biting its own tail )
To find the lines , I just think lines.
To find the force flowing along the lines, I think plasma.
If I want to find water, I think water.
Whatever you seek simply think about that particuler object.
Kevin
Frog

Post by Frog »

William Holding wrote:How do I physically dowse for the frequency' or 'wavelength?

Bill.
I don't know if my method would be of any help for you, but here it is :

A method used when I have no chart with me.
I stand on the place or over the line to be measured and ask for its degree of positivity or négativity for me or for people living there, for plants around...

The mental convention is :
- positive giration = +
- negative oscillation = -

The largest the circle is, the most positive the place/line is.
The longest the oscillation is, the most negative the place/line is.

Olivier
http://radactive.over-blog.com/
Blog dealing with active dowsing
Sig

Post by Sig »

Kevin wrote:Bill,
I find repeatable findings, ...
Of course, individual dowsers should be able to have "repeatable findings." But science isn't interested in one individual dowser finding the same thing over and over. Science wants, no demands, that any individual, using the same techniques, can find the same thing as anyone else.

This does not happen with intangible target dowsers. Each dowser finds something slightly or significantly different.

Repeatability with intangible targets - by a number of different dowsers - just doesn't happen.

Please remember that this does not make a dowser's findings invalid. As we are individuals with different expectations and different levels of consciousness, we all see the "other side" differently. That's not only ok, but it is the way it is.

None of this should take anything away from the very specific repeatable findings that Kevin talks about. It is very important information for him and his understanding of these energies. But it isn't scientifically repeatable.

But then, dowsing is not a tool of science. (Clue: it's also called "divining.")

Sig
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Sig,
Has a herd ( What is the name for lots of dowsers gathered together ?)ever been tested ?
For example :- if you had a sheet of wood placed roughly in line with a detectable line, then had say ten dowsers mark where they detected that line on the sheet of wood, without seeing each other, and removing but measuring the position of the mark ?
All the dowsers I have met have been very individual, with a different way of expressing themselves and what they detect.
For most of my life (56 now ) I have been able to find water and buried pipes and drains with ease, all my family were plumbers and it was just taken as normal, but looking back, that is all I was thinking of finding?
It is only in the past year that I have been looking for other things.
I simply think of the subject or object I want to find , and the rods move into an alignment with whatever I think.
I hardly have to even think now, just as you don't when walking, you don't think left ,right, left, to make your legs move.
Also , because I am so active with the dowsing, the ability seems to be raising, sort of practise makes perfect ?
I do show many people how to dowse, I enjoy showing them, once you have them slowed down enough and thinking straight, they do register movement of the rods where I do, without seeing where I do.
I was showing some New Zealand people last week who came in my shop, and one chap was brilliant, when I asked if he had done much fishing etc, he smiled and said he was a proffesional hunter.
I find this quite often, and wonder if these people have developed the pineal gland somewhat ?
I have been a keen angler all my life.
Kevin
Sig

Post by Sig »

Kevin wrote:Sig,
Has a herd ( What is the name for lots of dowsers gathered together ?)ever been tested ?
For example :- if you had a sheet of wood placed roughly in line with a detectable line, then had say ten dowsers mark where they detected that line on the sheet of wood, without seeing each other, and removing but measuring the position of the mark ?
As far as I know, no scientific test of dowsing (like the one youj suggest) has ever worked. For example, Bill Lewis, one of the master dowsers of the last century, agreed to be tested on a light board - which switch of 24 is on? Like youself, he was an extremely compitent dowser who had been extremely successful. He failed.

In the nineteen eighties, Bob Humphris, a scientist and ASD Trustee, gave a test like yours to a number of dowsers at an ASD Convention in Danville. Vermont. Most failed miserably (myself included).

Dowsing works for need, not for proof.
I was showing some New Zealand people last week who came in my shop, and one chap was brilliant, when I asked if he had done much fishing etc, he smiled and said he was a proffesional hunter.
I find this quite often, and wonder if these people have developed the pineal gland somewhat ?
I have been a keen angler all my life.
Kevin
If you use a spinner or a plug, use that weight with a foot or two of line at the end of your fishing pole as a pendulum to determine the best direction to make your first cast in a good pool. (i.e. "Where's the biggest fish in this pool who will go for the lure I am using?")

Indago Felix!

Sig
William Holding

Many thanks for all your replies and interactivness everyone.

Bill.