Crop Circles

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Re: Corn Circles

Post by Satyr »

mike wrote:Looking tonight west of Table Mountain, South Africa I dowsed a huge energy line coming in from the sea going up the country in a north/east direction, and to be honest it makes the Michael/Mary Line look like its little brother and sister its that wide.I would say its at least a kilometer wide, so we are talking big here, I want to look again to see where its running, and get some kind of angle where this beast runs into Africa.
Mike, as you know I live in SA, so I'd be very interested to know what you find out about this.
Practice random acts of kindness
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Satyr you have enough sacred sites to work with right now, when you can walk round those with ease dowsing and be home for dinner, I will send the other details along no problem.Table Mountain has a number of smaller sacred sites close to it, with on the north side a sacred site right in a housing estate there, wonder what sort of place that is living where the energies are that strong and active..I know of a story where a chap who was seventy years old had to go for a blood test for something, knowing he lived right over a strong energy line in Yorkshire(Kevin Country).Anyway they asked for a further blood test, as the first was not right, or lost, so he went and had it done again wondering what was wrong.The doctor when he visited said the mix up was because his first, AND SECOND blood test showed he had the blood of a twenty year old man !! SO THE QUESTION OF WHERE DO YOU GO FOR THE WEEKS BREAK IN THE SUMMER, has to be camping at the Rollrights okay,if nothing else it should remove all those spots...
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

Table Mountain and the surrounding moutains form a kind of energy bowl and Cape Town is within this bowl. I went for a hike today to a cave on Lions Head, well, actually we went to two caves there and I dowsed very basically (cause I'm not exactly sure how to do it accurately) for energy within these caves and in the one cave I got between low and medium energy and in the second one between medium and high energy. I wanted to do some more dowing and ask some specific questions but had other people with me and lets just say it was better not to do so then. I do intend to go up again with just my own family and try and find out what these caves were used for in ancient times.

As a matter of interest, last night, after I had decided I wanted to dowse for energy in the caves, I decided to just try it out in my room. I was alone in the room and asked my pendulum to show me, by size of swing the amount of energy in the room and I got a very large swing. I then thought about it a bit and asked my pendulum to show me the energy in my room, but excluding myself and then only got a very small swing. I found that quite interesting.....
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thats very interesting Satyr,have you tried this outdoors in a place where you know nothing much exists to move the rod, I imagine you are picking up your own aura/spirit, I shall try this and come back to see if we are the same or different.Perhaps its something we could all try those who dowse and feel able to do this, since if this is true, and you can pick up your own energy, WHATS to stop you doing this and then believe the energy is from the place you are visiting..All in the question I hear you say together,and yes I understand, but if you ask in an open way for any energy here,THEN you might pick up your own,and think its from the place rather than coming from you...I have read in a book someplace of those caves on Table Mountain, and I imagine it was magic to walk inside and dowse about,some mention of caves on the north side I believe where energy passes through its said.Well done for picking something up,a little movement today is a real twang tomorrow with dowsing and learning the art/skill of dowsing, its all in the practice and putting the time in to learn.
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

Well Mike, in future I'm definately going to phrase my questions more carefully (excluding my own energy) to make sure that any energy I'm giving off doesn't influence my dowsing. Being somewhat of a healer though, I'm very interested in this and I'm going to try some experiments on working out my energy levels and how they may be influenced by healing, rituals etc
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

WILTSHIRE'S latest crop circle seems to predict the partial solar eclipse due to appear over England on August 1.
From here
On the Crop Circle Connector website (http://www.cropcircleconnector.com) expert Red Collie said: "A new crop picture from West Kennett on June 6 was seemingly intended to illustrate that eclipse as a 40 per cent partial shadow across most of England and Scotland from 10am to 10:30am.
and picture link here (link broken)
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

It seems to me that this is really an elaboration of the vesica piscis design.

By downloading a a great little piece of free software called WinEclipse I can see a simulation of this or any other solar/lunar eclipse. Unfortunately it will only run on PCs.

This tells me that the best place to see the August 1st eclipse in the UK will be the top of Scotland where the shadow will be closer to 30%. Down in the south west of England the shadow will be closer to 10%.

There's a lot of information on eclipses from NASAs eclipse website.

A good free astronomy program is Cartes du Ciel. There are additional files which you need to download for dealing with eclipses, based on the data from NASA. Again it's PCs only, sorry.

Ian
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Ian Pegler wrote: A good free astronomy program is Cartes du Ciel. There are additional files which you need to download for dealing with eclipses, based on the data from NASA. Again it's PCs only, sorry.
Yes, it does look like it's based on the vesica piscis (and therefore fairly easy to draw).

Speaking of astronomy software, my current favourite freeware is Stellarium, which is available on all platforms. It's very easy to use and looks great. It also has an eclipse simulator, but includes lots of other neat features, like cultural constellation maps (ancient Egyptian, native American etc.). You can also install a 360 degree panorama landscape of any location, so you can have your own favourite observation spot simulated.
The program is Open Source so is constantly being updated.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Grahame Gardner wrote:Speaking of astronomy software, my current favourite freeware is Stellarium, which is available on all platforms. It's very easy to use and looks great. It also has an eclipse simulator, but includes lots of other neat features, like cultural constellation maps (ancient Egyptian, native American etc.). You can also install a 360 degree panorama landscape of any location, so you can have your own favourite observation spot simulated.
The program is Open Source so is constantly being updated.
I've tried Stellarium, I had a version 0.9.0 which came free with a magazine CD-ROM (I don't have broadband, so downloading it all is not an option - it's humungous !).

Although it's a hugely powerful program, I had problems with some aspects of the user-interface. Apparently the user-interface is being completely redesigned for version 0.10.0 so I'm happy to wait until then. But wow, what a tool.

The trick with the 360 panoramas is in creating them - how? It does seem a bit tricky. There were only a handful that came with 0.9.0. I would like to see some stone circles in there, that would be awesome. Imagine a 360 panorama of Stonehenge in Stellarium !

Ian
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Ian Pegler wrote:The trick with the 360 panoramas is in creating them - how? It does seem a bit tricky. There were only a handful that came with 0.9.0. I would like to see some stone circles in there, that would be awesome. Imagine a 360 panorama of Stonehenge in Stellarium !
No Stonehenge yet, but how about Woodhenge?

Doesn't that look fantastic? I might have to download that one myself...
It's a bit fiddly to get your own landscapes into it, but basically just involves stitching a lot of photos together. There are free programs you can use to do this. I haven't tried it myself yet, but it seems relatively straightforward.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Doesn't that look fantastic?
Yes it does !!! Fwoah!!

Any suggestions for freeware relating to stitching 360 panoramas together would be most welcome... :wink:

Cheers

Ian
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

There are some links to freeware photo stitch tools on the Stellarium Wiki. Instructions for creating landscapes are here.

There are three methods of creating a landscape, but probably the easiest is by creating a panorama of several pictures plus a ground texture and stitching them together.

Hmmm... getting rather off-topic here. Perhaps we should split this to a separate Stellarium thread? :P
Grahame
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Hmmm... getting rather off-topic here. Perhaps we should split this to a separate Stellarium thread? :P
Yes, good idea ! Thanks for the links, btw.

Edited: For new thread on Stellarium - CLICK HERE

On with the crop circles...

Ian
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

A strange rock with unusual magnetic properties - deeply scored, with what appears to be moon phases, a solar eclipse and the depiction of a supernova -- has been unearthed on the outskirts of Roswell. Its discovery has startled researchers, scientists and all who have examined it.

CLICK HERE (link broken)
to read the story

Ian
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

My dowsing says it is not of an earthly origin and that the inscription is a warning message for the personel at the airforce base in Roswell.
I`m further told that it was placed at the site by an alien approx 42 years ago.
Arthur