The Universe And Us - T.W.Jones

Share your experience of non-fiction dowsing-related books and other written stuff (e.g. websites, self-published and e-books).

Moderator: simonwheeler

ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

The Universe And Us - T.W.Jones

Post by ledgehammer »

Hi guys,

I have finally finished my book!

its just short of 30'000 words and i am pleased with the initial response, although this is a first edit and I am not paying for a proof reader, so please give me feedback :-)

Its free as promised and because of the marvellous internet you can view it or download a pdf from my site:

http://theuniverseandus-twjones.blogspot.com

The book looks at various self help and spiritual perceptions and excersizes to aid development in a potentially infinite universe. It is broken down into sections and there are various excersizes, that can be done, but the work is aimed at introducing spirituality to people in a perceptual sense.

I am not the best communicator and for a piece so big as this i am sure there are bits I have missed, so please give me feedback on it and suggestions on how to take it further. i am working on some photography to go into the book which will make it come alive and i will probably eventually release it in conjunction with some photography to make it more appealing and impactful.

I look forward to some comments from some of you :-)

best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Re: The Universe And Us - T.W.Jones

Post by Helen-Healing »

It's 'exercise'! First spelling blip! :mrgreen:
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Re: The Universe And Us - T.W.Jones

Post by ledgehammer »

Helen-Healing wrote:It's 'exercise'! First spelling blip! :mrgreen:
Thanks, there are some really bad spelling mistakes in fairness, what doesn't help is when your spell check doesn't highlight it

Thank the infinite consciousness for technology, and editing :P

best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....